샤프 좀 빌려줄래?
- May I borrow your sharp pencil?
- May I borrow your mechanical pencil? (○)
나 새 핸드폰 샀어.
- I bought a new handphone.
- I bought a new cell phone. (○)
시험 보는 중에 컨닝하지 마세요.
- Never cunning during the test.
- Never cheating during the test. (○)
오후에 아이쇼핑 하러 가자.
- Let’s go eye-shopping in the afternoon.
- Let’s go window-shopping in the afternoon. (○)
- Go for it! (○)
어젯밤 MBC에서 하는 드라마 봤니?
- Did you watch the MBC drama last night?
- Did you watch the MBC soap opera last night? (○)
네 노트북이 고장 났으면 내 것을 써도 돼.
- If your notebook doesn’t work, you may use mine.
- If your laptop computer doesn’t work, you may use mine. (○)
오늘부터 다이어트 시작할 거야.
- I’ll start a diet from today.
- I’ll start to try to lose weight from today. (○)
- The back mirror is broken.
- The rearview mirror is broken. (○)
나는 정말 개를 좋아해.
- I really like dog.
- I really like dogs. (○)
내 마음 좀 이해해 줘.
- Please understand my mind.
- Please understand me. (○)
너 김치 먹어 봤어?
- Do you know kimchi?
- Have you ever tried kimchi? (○)
우리 가족은 다섯 명 입니다.
- My family is five members.
- My family has five members. (○)
영어 실력이 부족합니다.
- My English is short.
- My English is poor. (○)
그녀는 나보다 다섯 살 어리다.
- She is younger than I five years.
- She is younger than I by five years. (○)
- I have many homeworks.
- I have much homework. (○)
영화가 재미없어서 지루했다.
- I was boring because the movie wasn’t exciting.
- I was bored because the movie wasn’t exciting. (○)
돈 좀 빌려 줄 수 있나요?
- Can you borrow some money?
- Can you lend some money? (○)